We’re pleased to announce that the 17th Annual Northern Pike Sanford Open is set forSaturday, May 17, 2014 at Sanford Lake Park. Check-in time runs from 5:30 to 6:30 AM and weigh-in is at 2 PM. More than $2,000 in prizes will be given away; first place is guaranteed a prize of $1,000. The Merchant Raffle follows weigh-in. Click here to register and to review tournament rules. Other details:
- $60 entry fee for each two-person team
- Cash and plaques for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for Total Weigh of Northern Pike (limit four per team)
- Johnson Door Gold Cup Award for Big Fish
- Plaque for Big Walleye
- Free tackle packs for kids under 16 years of age who enter the tourney
- Food and drink will be available on site
- Free Big Fish Mount donated by Touch of Nature Taxidermy
To register for the 17th Annual Northern Pike Sanford Open, set for Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Sanford Lake Park, click here.
Clicking that link will open a .pdf copy of the registration form and rules which you can then print, fill out and mail to us. All details are included in the form. (Note: If you want to save the .pdf file to your hard drive, right click the link above and choose ‘Save As’.
For more information, contact Terry Burns at 989-465-6218 or email@example.com.